The delivery of groupage cargoes by LOGOPER is carried out in domestic routes and from the countries of Southeast Asia on its own and on attached services. The advantage of combined shipments is that containers are formed from the cargo of independent customers, which significantly reduces the tariffs for the service.
Shipping of combined cargoes includes the whole range of services:
- acceptance of cargo from the customer
- shipping to the destination of loading
- storage of cargo before shipment
- registration of all supporting documentation
- freight forwarding at all stages of shipping
- delivery of cargo to the recipient's warehouse
We provide a full range of transport and logistics services from calculating the optimum route to the "last mile" to the final user.